The Quality policy represents Page Europa’s purpose to operate to the utmost customers' and personnel' satisfaction, with the aim of its continuous improvement.
The Page Europa Quality Policy is to:
- Understand the customer's expectations and satisfy its requirements
- Manage the Company's organisation in conformity with UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001-2007, AQAP 2110, AQAP 160 and their relevant updates
- Assure customer's satisfaction by supplying only systems, products and services that meet the contractual agreement and relevant implicit aspects
- Conform with the current laws and regulations relative to safety of the personnel and care of the environment
- Maintain its organisation adequately structured in terms of human, technical and information resources
- Apply the management for quality service in all its contents and constantly verify its strict adherence and adequacy to the established targets
- Drive the organisation in its whole towards a continuous improvement
- Increase Company's market competitiveness, mainly through reduction of costs resulting from lack of quality
- Train and motivate personnel towards the Company's targets
- In line with the quality policy, define targets, tasks and responsibilities of the Company's areas
- Formalise objectives and disseminate them at all levels, monitor their path to realisation, comment and diffuse the obtained results
- Consider each achieved result as a starting point to work for a new and more ambitious target
- Show, as much as possible, numerical results to express targets which can be compared to those of the previous years and be related to the Company's major processes.